Women are invited to attend Three B’s – Bumps and Babes without Borders. Their hub is for expectant and new mamas for support throughout pregnancy until a baby is a year old. Three B’s is a place that promotes solidarity and support for mamas and their babes to come socialise with other mamas, share birth stories and talk through your pregnancy journey with others.
Every week you can expect:
- Social space & mutual support
- Yoga sessions
- Pregnancy group
- Guidance on being a new mama
- Infant feeding & sleep support
- Baby clothing & nappy donations
- Complimentary herbal remedies
- A hot, home-cooked meal as chosen & cooked by attending mamas & volunteers.
There is no need to refer into the project, you can come along every Friday from 12pm – 3pm
at Salvation Army Citadel, 6 Ashley Rd, Bristol BS6 5NL.
Project MAMA is a charitable organisation launched in March 2018 that offers a free, confidential and individual-focused support.
We have donated a Minirig 3 for them to use in their Support Groups. :)