Your Minirig is showing a white or yellow LED colour, or appears as "MRBT3BL" or "MINIRIG 3 BL" on your phone.
If an update fails or there is a problem with the software on the Minirig, the Minirig will go into a "bootloader" mode. In this mode, there will be limited functionality so you need to use your phone to re-install the Minirig software.
- Press and hold the button for 16 seconds to reset the Minirig. The LED will turn off and you will hear a short beep.
- If the LED is green after the reset, the software is still installed so press the button once to run it.
- If the LED is white after the reset, you need to install new software onto your Minirig.
- For iOS devices, you need to install and run the latest Minirig app. Upon opening, the app will detect the speaker and notify you that it is in bootloader mode. Select "fix" and follow the on-screen instructions.
- For Android device, you need to install and run the latest Minirig Updater app. Upon opening, the app will detect the speaker and suggest you update it. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are having trouble with updating using the iOS app then try the Minirig Updater Android app on a different Android device.