Make sure your Minirig is turned on and in Bluetooth mode. Check by removing any aux cables.
If you are having trouble connecting to your Minirig, the most common cause is that the Minirig is already connected to 2 devices, so unable to accept another connection. You need to check for any other devices (laptops, tablets, phones) which may be paired and connected and turn them off - or turn off the Bluetooth radio in settings.
If you are sure there are no other devices connects and you are still unable to connect to the Minirig, please try the following steps.
- Turn the Minirig OFF
- Open Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Turn Bluetooth ON
- Delete/forget/unpair any previous Minirig device which is listed – the method varies from device to device so check online for instructions if you are having trouble.
- Turn Bluetooth OFF then exit settings on your device.
- Turn the Minirig ON
- Go back into settings and turn Bluetooth ON
- Wait for “MINIRIG” to appear
- Select “MINIRIG” and they should pair.
If you are still having trouble, try resetting your Minirig.