- To charge your Minirig plug the round end of the charger cable into the middle power socket on the Minirig.
- Ensure you push it in firmly to make the connection - it can be stiff at first.
- Next insert the USB plug end marked “IN” into any powered USB socket. USB sockets can be found on most computers and mobile phone chargers.
When on charge, the LED will fade ON in a repeating 2 second cycle. The colour represents the battery level: Green: 75-100% Cyan: 50-75% Blue: 25-50% Purple: 5-25% Red: 0%
- A full charge will take around 8 hours. Once the battery is charged, the LED will stop this repeating cycle
- WARNING: Make sure the USB charger power supply is turned ON before you connect the Minirig. Likewise, disconnect the Minirig before turning off the USB charger. Plugging a Minirig into an unpowered USB charger may overload the charge out function and cause the device to reset.