If you have connected to the Minirig but:
- There is no sound coming out
- The sound is cutting out
- The sound is not loud enough
Please try the following:
- Check for any other devices connected to the Minirig. It's possible another tablet/phone/pc is playing and turned down.
- Make sure the volume on your device is turned up and that the media is playing smoothly. Note that on PCs, there may be more than one volume control.
- Media streaming services such as Spotify can cut out while buffering. Test the Minirig by playing music stored on the device.
- Pause the music/media on your device for 5 seconds. Then press play again. This often resolves many issues with the connection/volume.
- Use the app to switch devices using the A/B device select buttons.
- Turn the Minirig off and on again – allowing it to reconnect.
- Turn the Bluetooth on your device off and on again – then reconnect.
- Check that the Minirig is within range by moving it closer to the device and checking there is nothing in between to disrupt the wireless signal.
- Try connecting and playing music using a different device if you have one.
- Try changing the gain by pressing the button once.
- Test the Minirig in AUX (wired) mode