Bluetooth Minirigs of the same version can pair and play in wireless stereo by following these steps.
- Turn both Minirigs ON
- Open Bluetooth setting on your device and check that you are paired and connected to ONE of the Minirigs. Confirm this by playing music.
- If you are connected to BOTH Minirigs (iOS and some Android devices allow this), close the connection to ONE via your device's Bluetooth settings.
- Once you have music playing, double press the button on that Minirig. This will play the LEFT channel by default.
- Alternatively, open the Minirig app and press the wireless stereo pairing button (two round circles next to each other).
- This Minirig will play a "beep beep" tone then flash RED & WHITE while it is pairing.
- After 10-30 seconds, the Minirigs will pair and you will hear a paired tone. The LED will stop flashing.
- Music should now play from both speakers.
- If you have any dropouts or don't hear music from both speakers, pause the music for 5 seconds then press play again.
- Use the app to set the Minirigs up in 2.1, 2.0 or mono mode.
- Changing the gain on one Minirig will change the gain on both. Likewise, turning off one Minirig will turn off both.
If you are having trouble with Wireless stereo pairing, please visit our troubleshooting page.