So you have inserted your Minirig Subwoofer charger cable into the Minirig Subwoofer and connected it to a USB power supply. The LED is not lighting up to show charging as expected:
- Firstly, ensure you have pushed the charger cable firmly into the Minirig Subwoofer and USB port.
- Please try using a different USB port as the port you are using may be faulty.
- Please try using a different charger cable, if your Minirig Subwoofer is now charging it is clear your original charger cable is damaged. To purchase a new charger cable please go to the accessories page.
- If the Minirig Subwoofer is turned off, try pressing the button once to wake the Minirig Subwoofer so that it will notice that the charger cable has been inserted
- If the Minirig Subwoofer battery is totally flat, it may take some time before it boots up. Please leave it on charge for at least 1 hour.